The decision to move into a senior living community is a big step for retirees and their families. Get the answers you’re looking for from our panel of experts specializing in senior services. This event, will consist of a short film screening and panel discussion to follow.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Audrey Zabin, M.ED., LCSW, CMC of AZA Care Management and Home Care
- Jane Stefanini, VP & Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Joan Roover, MSW, JD, Owner and Founder of A Thoughtful Move, Inc.
- John Ulwick, CFP, Financial Planner at Intergrated Financial Partners, Inc.
- Tiffany O’Connell, Elder Law Attorney, and Owner of O’Connell Law, LLC.
This event is free and open to the public.
Date: November 7, 2017
Location: One Wingate Way 235 Gould Street, Needham, MA 02494
For more information or to RSVP: Call 781-247-6638 or email: [email protected]