At O’Connell Law LLC, we focus on estate planning, elder law, and closely related practice areas. In essence, however, we focus on helping people plan for the future, cope during times of crisis, and find answers to difficult questions, such as:
- How can I ensure that my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- How can I make sure that only people of my choosing can make medical and financial decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse or I need to enter a nursing home, how will we pay for it?
- Am I eligible for MassHealth assistance to help pay for nursing home care?
- Am I eligible for Veterans Benefits? What is Aid and Attendance?
- What is required to settle an estate?
- How can I protect my heirs’ inheritances if they are not yet mature enough to manage money?
- How can I pass my values and hopes for the future to my loved ones and future generations?
The customized plan we design for you can address questions like these and will incorporate solutions to help you realize your particular goals for today, tomorrow, and beyond. Many of our clients tell us that they have greater peace of mind from knowing they have a plan in place for the future.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we can be of assistance to you. You’ll find helpful articles about estate planning and elder law by visiting our Blog and requesting our Newsletter. You can also visit us on Facebook and Twitter.
Better yet, why not give us a call to schedule a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person.